The ideal Customer Support Representative (CSR) will be a detail oriented, self-starter possessing the desire to reach high performance goals. This position will provide internal support to the sales teams as well as external support to our customers. The successful candidate will manage contracts, and aid on product transitions. The CSR will also assist with participating in calls and meetings with the team as required.
As an important member of our sales and customer support team, the Customer Support Representative will maintain amicable and pleasant relationships with clients, field questions and concerns about our products. In addition, excellent interpersonal skills, computer skills, and good writing skills are necessary.
We seek enthusiastic, career-minded professionals to join our organization as a Customer Support Representative (CSR) who will provide world class service by connecting to our customers, analyzing their needs and offering customized solutions.
- Developing and nurturing relationships with customers
- Developing and increasing sales with customers
- Collecting new customer information
- Inputting orders
- Providing support to clients
- Overseeing order fulfillment
- Training, developing and directing sales associates
- The ability to liaise effectively with customers
- The ability to answer a high volume of phone calls & customer inquiries.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize in an efficient manner
- The ability to provide a variety of administrative and computer software skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Organizational and communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Completed high school diploma or higher
- Available to work on a flexible schedule: days, evenings and week-ends to meet customer demand
- Excellent active listening and communication skills
- Customer passionate about providing world class customer support and sales solutions
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to deal with customers tactfully and effectively in a fast paced environment
- Computer skills and comfort working with wireless devices
- Punctual and committed to work schedules