The company’s growth is dependent on the recruitment effort. The recruiter’s primary goal and focus is growing the team to
ensure that an appropriate pool of candidates is sourced and maintained to meet current and future requirements.
The main responsibility for this role is to source and identify top talent, fill all job openings and establish a pipeline of candidates under a deadline.
- Ensure proper processing of all applicants according to all compliance policies
- Proactive recruitment
- Recruitment administrative duties as required
- Onboarding as required
- Maintaining a pipeline of candidates using effective sourcing strategies
- Develop relationships to ensure a good network of candidates
- Regular networking activities
- Ability to handle stress and work in a self-managed environment
- Participate in creative recruiting strategies
- Prepare paperwork; consent forms etc.
- Exit interviews, candidate follow up, candidate motivation, relationship building
- Attend recruiter conferences and events
- Excellent communicate both verbal and written
- Manage multiple tasks and/or projects on an ongoing basis
- Manage time and be highly organized with the ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Able to take full ownership of assignments and work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in MS, Word, Excel, Internet, Email
- Maintain open lines of communication
- College diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year’s recruitment experience
- Strong sourcing, networking, and lead generation skills to locate candidates with difficult to find skill sets in local and other markets.
- Excellent relationship building skills and proven ability to provide value added consultative service; experience providing consultative recruitment support in a coaching and advisory capacity to all levels of management.
- Strong client service orientation; results oriented, multitasking and strong sense of urgency.